Jump to navigation
- KPTV did a segment to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Chess for Success on April 16, 2018, watch it here.
- KATU was the Region 6 and 7 tournament in Portland, February 3, 2018, watch it here.
- KTVZ was at the Region 21 tournament in Redmond, February 3, 2018, watch it here.
- Portland Public Schools made a video about Chess for Success in 2017, watch it here.
- Koin 6 News was at the 2017 Oregon State Tournament. You can see their segment here.
- KGW's Portland Today did a segment on Chess for Success November 22, 2016. Watch the video!
- falsePortland's Stillmotion selected Chess for Success to be part of its Storytelling Parade. Watch the video they created pro bono for us.
- Why chess? Interviews with Co-Founder Phillip Margolin, Board Member Chester Edwards, Ed.D., Program Manager Michael Malone, and students at Sabin Elementary School in Portland.
- Orrin "Checkmate" Hudson on Portland's AM Northwest describes the game that changed his life and his involvement with Chess for Success.
- Good Day Oregon calls Chess for Success "the ultmate push up for the brain."
- Chess for Success Co-Founder Phillip Margolin and faculty and students from Mooberry Elementary in Hillsboro
- Portland Public Schools District news segment about Chess for Success at Portland's Jason Lee elementary school, featuring interviews with Chess for Success Program Manager Steve Rosenfeld and Co-Founder Phillip Margolin.
- Teaching students new skills, teamwork, and how to solve complex problems at Harrison Park Chess Club.